水彩 +

沈平-資深水彩畫大師 |
VETERAN WATERCOLOR
ARTIST: SHEN PING
本文原刊於《Modern Home 摩登家庭》2018年2月號
Ping Shen has lived in Hong Kong for 37 years. He has been active in the painting world. As the vice chairman of the Hong Kong Painters Association, he teaches and creates. Last time I first saw his solo exhibition of watercolors, I saw a big difference. I went around the gallery a few times and repeated the exhibits, and found that he was not only good at watercolor, but also good at prints, ink, and maybe oil paintings. Such a versatile painter should look at it differently, and it is not appropriate to view it in general.
I take a closer look at his background and growing up, and I understand the transcendence of his watercolor landscape paintings. He was born in Beijing but grew up in Shanghai. At the age of 16, he responded to the national call and went to Xinjiang to join the Corps and was arranged to be an artist. The Corps emphasizes discipline and orders must not be violated. At that time, he was instructed to paint New Year pictures, propaganda pictures, prints, ink paintings, sketches and so on. In the great era of the "Cultural Revolution", the whole country has changed dramatically. Non-free creation is undoubtedly exercise and practice. At that time, many art teachers were exiled to work in the countryside. Later, when the Cultural Revolution ended, the teachers returned from the Niupeng Cadet School. They wished to impart all their skills to Shen Ping and other painters. The Cultural Revolution undoubtedly hurt many artists at the time, but the painting career of the Xinjiang Corps seemed to be beneficial to Shen Ping, and he was able to lay a solid foundation for painting.
Shen Ping has lived in Xinjiang for 17 years. It can be said that he is in the golden age of artistic life. Under the atmosphere of that era, he deeply felt the land of Xinjiang and discovered the beauty of the world and the people. Therefore, his painting of Xinjiang's land scenery has multiple meanings, not only expressing gratitude to the land, the country and the people, but also inheriting and exerting the painting skills of the teachers.

沈平 (Ping Shen)在香港生活了37年,活躍畫壇,當香港畫家聯會副主席,既教學,又創作。上回我初看他個展水彩畫,卻看到大不同。我在畫廊繞幾圈,重複看展品,發現他原來不只擅長水彩,還精於版畫、水墨,可能油畫也不弱。這樣多才畫家要另眼相看,不宜以一般視之。
我細看他出身和成長經過,便理解他的水彩風景畫超然之處。他出生於北京,卻在上海長大,在16歲時響應國家號召,遠赴新疆加入兵團,被安排當美術員。兵團講求紀律,命令不可違,當年他受命繪年畫、宣傳畫、版畫、水墨畫、素描等等。「文革」大時代,全國天翻地覆變化,非自由創作,無疑是鍛煉,又是磨練。那時很多藝術老師流放到農村工作,後來文革結束,眾老師從牛棚幹校回來,巴不得將所有本領傳授給沈平及其他兵團畫家。文革無疑害苦了當時很多藝術家,然而新疆兵團繪畫生涯對沈平來說卻似乎有利,他得以奠定畫藝堅實基礎。
沈平在新疆生活17年,可說他藝術生命黃金時期,在該大時代氛圍下,他對新疆土地深刻感受,發掘出其天地和人民之美。因此,他繪畫新疆土地風景具多重意義,既對大地、國家和人民表達感激之情,也繼承和發揮眾老師畫藝。
沈平後來遊覽世界各地,發現沒有一個地方像新疆天山那樣遼原廣闊,並且春夏秋冬分明,風貌多樣。他無時無刻掛念新疆一切,黃沙、綠洲、村落、駱駝、牛、馬、礦工、老人、女工……等等樸素人情和生動景致,都繪入畫中。
上世紀八十年代初,國家改革開放,沈平輾轉來到香港發展,初為生計,當上旅行社編輯、廣告公司經理,生活忙碌,難靜心作畫。到1997年,他辭去工作,專心作畫,並開班授課賺收入。那時期,他的水墨畫《達摩》、《明天出山》、《蒼生》等,入選香港藝術雙年展,並收進香港藝術館。此外,水彩畫《銅鑼灣船家》亦入選全國美術作品展覽,為中國美術館收藏。他並在香港賽馬會主力教授水彩畫,教學相長,水彩畫功力也大大提升,至今香港藝術館已收藏他38件水彩作品,他無疑成為香港水彩畫大家。
沈平先後長居新疆(17年)、香港(37年),一生已與該兩地結下不解情緣,所以他畫兩地風景,並非描繪景物那個表面層次,而是包含對兩塊土地及其人文感情。他繪畫香港古舊樓宇街道、純樸離島郊區、小市民生活百態,例如在摩天大廈對面,穿西裝文員在大排檔進食,那真實寫照和都市情趣,正是香港風土。
在香港,他難於繁忙街道現場寫生,通常會拍攝照片,然後帶回畫室,靠記憶,重現照片裡畫面的光線。他的風景畫既歌頌大地與小人物,並且展現高超畫藝,也表達對熱忱老師的感激,充滿正能量,堪稱佳作。
水彩畫從西方傳入,但沈平用中國毛筆來畫水彩,而他也畫水墨。他兼掌水彩和水墨兩種技巧,會利用紙的皺摺製造粗糙感,表現大山肌理,顯示豪邁感。此外,他有在各地生活的豐富人生經歷,對人生喜怒哀樂體驗深切,而他的畫作亦滿載他的人情關懷。因此他的水彩畫,確有別於歐洲同行。沈平水彩畫接地氣,情緒歡愉,色彩鮮豔明快,並具向上入世精神,易受大眾接受。

12.jpg

1.jpg

QQ截图20200505101810.jpg

QQ截图20200505102210.jpg

QQ截图20200505102235.jpg

QQ截图20200505102256.jpg

by  https://hkartion.com/2018/10/08/veteran-watercolor-artist-shen-ping/by  https://www.master-insight.com/  by  撰文:葉芷樺   圖片:一新美術館提供

彩畫大師:沈平

Ping Shen has lived in Hong Kong for 37 years. He has been active in the painting world. As the vice chairman of the Hong Kong Painters Association, he teaches and creates. Last time I first saw his solo exhibition of watercolors, I saw a big difference. I went around the gallery a few times and repeated the exhibits, and found that he was not only good at watercolor, but also good at prints, ink, and maybe oil paintings. Such a versatile painter should look at it differently, and it is not appropriate to view it in general.

Click to open Comment ( 0 )

使用道具 Report